Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that revolutionises the way to approach fibre-responsive GI issues by putting microbiome health — the unique gut ecosystem of your pet — at the forefront of GI care.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians formulated Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome nutrition with ActivBiome+, a new ingredient technology, to promote regular healthy stool and support digestive health.
- Hill’s Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Digestive/Fibre Care with Chicken Cat food is specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your cat’s digestive care
- Formulated to promote regular healthy stool and support digestive health
- With breakthrough ActivBiome+ ingredient technology to support growth of beneficial gut bacteria to maintain digestive health
- Optimally balanced soluble and insoluble fibres to promote regular bowel movements and help balance digestive function
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA)
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your cat continue to enjoy a happy and active life.