This section of our website contains various articles and information on questions that we are frequently asked by our clients. However, these articles should not be considered as a substitute for specific veterinary advice.
To get the latest pet care updates you can also follow us on Facebook.
If you have any further questions, wish to book an appointment or the information you are after is not provided, please contact Quirindi Veterinary Clinic via email or phone.
- Canine AtopyCanine atopy is a hypersensitivity reaction which occurs when genetically predisposed dogs inhale various allergens, for example, moulds, pollens or dust mites.
- Degenerative Joint Disease (Osteoarthritis)Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD or Osteoarthritis) is the slow progressive degeneration of joint cartilage due to the wear and tear that comes with aging.
- Flea and Worm Treatment for CatsA summary of flea and worm treatment products for cats.
- Flea and Worm Treatment For DogsA summary of flea and worm treatment products for dogs.
- Kitten CareA new kitten will provide you with a lot of fun and will develop into a great companion. But there are still several things to consider to ensure your pet is healthy and happy.
- Obesity and Weight Loss in PetsAlmost half of Australian dogs are estimated to be overweight. Obesity is a cause of serious illness in pets and has been proven to lead to a shortened life span in affected dogs.
- Parasite Control in Small AnimalsAdvice for controlling intestinal worms, fleas and heartworm in pet dogs and cats.
- Puppy CareOwning a new puppy is an exciting time! There are few things medically to consider when you bring your new pup home.