At Quirindi Veterinary Clinic we are committed to providing our clients with a professional and friendly service for both their small and large animals. Your animal’s care and well-being is the primary concern of our highly trained staff. Good communication and good case follow-up are a critical part of our relationship with clients and this is something that we work very hard at to provide every day.
As part of our service to our clients, we have included a range of information on animal care on this website to help you keep your animals happy and healthy. Please feel free to browse our pet care articles, large animal articles and useful links and contacts.
- Degenerative Joint Disease (Osteoarthritis)Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD or Osteoarthritis) is the slow progressive degeneration of joint cartilage due to the wear and tear that comes with aging.
- Obesity and Weight Loss in PetsAlmost half of Australian dogs are estimated to be overweight. Obesity is a cause of serious illness in pets and has been proven to lead to a shortened life span in affected dogs.
- Canine AtopyCanine atopy is a hypersensitivity reaction which occurs when genetically predisposed dogs inhale various allergens, for example, moulds, pollens or dust mites.
- Parasite Control in Small AnimalsAdvice for controlling intestinal worms, fleas and heartworm in pet dogs and cats.
- Flea and Worm Treatment for CatsA summary of flea and worm treatment products for cats.